Young innovation enthusiasts to help in our challenge to become the most innovative mobility provider
- Research internship
Type of internships;
- Research – e.g. market scan for electric vehicle adoption, data-analytics on our connected cars, consumer behavior on autonomous vehicles
- Business – e.g. create strategic marketing plan for a bicycle lease product, define product market-fit for phone-blockers, define willingness to pay for mobility budgets.
Our Innovation Environment;
- We are experienced in using innovative techniques like; Lean startup, Growth hacking, Rockefeller habits, Agile at scale, Business Model Canvas etc. We will put you in a Innovation Bootcamp getting familiar to this.
We are looking for independent enthusiast willing to learn and excel:
- Who? Last year bachelors, Master student, Full-time MBA students
- Dutch language is a nice to have
- Interested in topics like; IoT (Internet of Things), start-ups, drones, data = power, automotive, disruptiveness, sustainability etc.
- Interested in companies like; Tesla, Uber, SpaceX, Amazon, Google, SnappCar, 23andme, Alibaba
- Application Procedure
Interested in mobility, technology and sustainability? Do not hesitate a moment and contact us. Send your CV/Linked-in profile mail addres below. Feel free to add a small motivation.
Stijn Otten, Dir. Innovation & Business Development
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics and Governance Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- Master students
- to be determined
- 3-6 months
- Dutch or English
- travel expenses and monthly compensation
- Apply Before: