Stage Unreal Engine bij Innovation Lab ECCO
- Regular internship
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Communicating within a small team.
• Developing and optimizing new features.
• May design, develop, write, test and implement code.
• Participates in the programming planning stage to conceptualize, design, develop and implement technical aspects and features or solutions that require programming.
• Works cross-organizationally to solve software problems.
• Will work as a member of the 3D team, but will be responsible for all Unreal related projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Expert knowledge in Unreal Engine.
• Experienced in developing Java.
• Proficiency in implementing game software with UI and network features.
• Work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
• Excellent skill at C++, Java, UE.
• Outstanding knowledge of developing and debugging existing code base.
• Strong understanding and experience with game engines.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong understandings in Object Oriented Programming and Design.
• Strong problem solving and skills.
• Strong interest in gaming .
- Application Procedure
Send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Media, arts, culture and history
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before:
- Innovation Lab ECCO
- Marieke Wouda