Finance internship in startup environment
- Regular internship
For students who want to experience innovation and entrepreneurship first-hand, NLC is offering a full-time internship position. NLC is a specialised incubator that builds innovative startups. Unlike most corporates and large institutions that lack the dynamics to make startups thrive, NLC has a vibrant ecosystem that brings together the right people and knowledge and takes technologies from creation to prosperity.
Our diverse team consists of a highly skilled and knowledgeable partner group and a growing pool of senior and junior business developers. As an intern you will work to find, select, and validate high potential innovations with the NLC business developers. You will work on developing business plans, financial models and investment plans, identifying stakeholders and target groups. We talk to buyers and end users, IP lawyers, medical specialists, CE experts, subsidy advisors; do market research, competitor analyses, visit conferences, make presentations, and much more! Do you want to be part of this adventure and put your superpowers to use to complement the NLC team?
You will support our finance and business development team in:
● Designing and validating business models of new ventures with a specific focus on
quantifying business cases (including valuations) and drafting NLC exit strategies;
● Developing new business models and financial constructions for NLC;
● Attracting financing for NLC and the ventures.
● High-potential students in the last phase of their academic study with a background in
Finance, Economics, Accounting, Financial Management, etc.;
● Strong, professional communicators in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
● Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
● Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it;
● Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- Application Procedure
Did we catch your attention and are you interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with any questions or an application with a short motivation and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The NLC Team.
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- ±6 months
- Apply Before: