Finance and Accounting | Internship
- Regular internship
- Develop and maintain information management systems consistent with the needs of a medium sized office environment and in line with professional standards
- To assist as well as own administrative duties and projects
- Handle recruitment efforts, including reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and identifying suitable candidates
- Assist with finance and accounting related tasks, including preparing monthly accounts and bookkeeping.
- Tasks related to streamlining office operations
- Organize and manage internal events focused on improving company culture, including social team activities.
- You have a proven track record in either finance or admin.
- You have an understanding of basic accounting and an interest in developing people, teams and culture
- You’re goal oriented, and have superb organization skills
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture.
- Experience in interviewing and/or recruiting is a plus
- Application Procedure
If you are interested in this position and would like to be part of the UMAI family apply at: http://umai.breezy.hr/p/91db6b6ffb39-finance-and-accounting-internship
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Governance, Social and behavioural sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Apply Before:
- Tim Jessen