EMEA HR Internship
- Regular internship
EMEA HR Intern
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an energetic HR professional to be a part of our EMEA HR Connect team. This person will provide general HR administration support including, data entry, benefits administration as well as some day-to-day HR tasks. This incumbent possesses strong interpersonal skills, exceptional customer service skills, confidentiality and ability to multitask.
- Data entry and data integrity in HRIS.
- Be a point of contact for general HR questions
- Be involved in the full onboarding process.
- Track employee on boarding and off boarding; coordinate the on boarding process for new employees with Staffing
- Track employee changes and promotions and ensure changes are processed in a timely manner
- Work closely with US based departments (HRConnect, Staffing Connect, Compensation Connect, Recruitment, Expense Reports, etc.) to resolve employee questions or issues
- HR Reporting and ad-hoc HR projects/ initiatives
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or a related relevant study
- Good understanding of employment laws and current practices across the region
- Meticulous and have advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Able to multi task with sound working knowledge of software platforms supporting HR service delivery
- Strong communication skills with positive attitude
- Fluent in English is a must. Any additional European language is a plus
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship. Flexible start date August/September 2017.
- Application Procedure
Please apply by using the following link:
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- 6 months
- 500 euros / month
- Apply Before: