Digital Marketing Creative
- Regular internship
Ready to really roll up your sleeves? How about joining our Quinny Global Marketing team to get some real hands-on marketing experience. Quinny is part of Dorel Juvenile; the largest worldwide juvenile player. “Hang on… I’ll be working with children’s products?” Yep! Well to be more exact, stylish mobility solutions for parents who are always out and about! If you would love to combine your marketing skills with your interest in premium design, this could be the right opportunity for you.
The job is a great mix of marketing, digital and above all being creative. You will run your own projects with the support of the Quinny Brand Communication Specialist and several design agencies.
You will be learning, managing and creating….
• Social media content for various social media channels
• Communication tools for global roll out
• Product photography photoshoots
• Website content
• Product related communication materials
And those are just a few examples...
• HBO, Bachelor or Master in a Communication and Online Marketing focused program
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills (Dutch not required)
• Creative, with a good eye for design
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office is a must
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is highly desirable
• Strong interest in digital marketing and content creation
• Organised and detail oriented
- Application Procedure
- Desired Academic Background
- Social and behavioural sciences, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: