Digital Communication intern – for Marketing and HR
- Regular internship
For our Dutch Head Office based in Delft, The Netherlands, we are looking a Digital HR and Communication intern that will support both HR and Marketing department in leading Prysmian Benelux digital transformation!
The tasks and responsibilities
You will support all activities related to:
•Social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), collecting relevant content from different employees to be spread on our Company channels. You will be responsible for publishing company updates and engage our audience with appealing content
•Supporting the launch and management of Prysmian profile on Magnet.me
•Participation in job fairs and organization of the advertisement materials, both online and offline, with the guidance of HR
•Support the employer branding online activities
•Participation in Prysmian Group Benelux website transition to new platform (collaborating in organizing the contents our new website)
•Basic marketing and communication activities
What we offer
•Experiencing the working life in a manufacturing company and enriching your internship journey by learning more about how a factory works and meet out technical experts, managers and management team;
•A multinational team to work with
•A challenging experience where you will be able to give your contribution and ideas and show your potential
•A monthly contribution as reward and a final certificate
Start date and duration
•We are looking for an intern to start asap, possibly for a duration of at least 6 months.
It is a full time co-operation (minimum 4 days a week).
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Bachelor’s or Master’s student of Human Resource Management (HRM) OR Marketing and Communication OR Media OR Business Administration;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Good knowledge and being passionate of social media;
• Dutch mother tongue and excellent command of English language (much communication runs in English);
• Strong communication skills;
• Proactive attitude and open to learn;
• Blogging skills will be considered as a plus.
- Application Procedure
Send your resume to: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=781&company=Prysmian&username=
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before: