Visual Designer Internship
- Regular internship
We Accelerate People is the group driving five innovative tech companies, including Beethree, Remiqz, The Next View, Design Thinking Center, Growtivity, and 369method. We support each brand through value inspiration, strong communication, and leadership. As our portfolio and organization expand, we are looking to build the We Accelerate People team to better accommodate this growth. This is why we are looking for a talented and passionate Visual Designer Intern to bring our brand communication to the next level!
Why we need you:
- As a We Accelerate People Visual Designer Intern you will be responsible for all things visual marketing, including making banners, infographics, creative campaigns, and visual social media updates.
- We are growing at an impressive speed, which increases the amount of content that needs to be produced by our marketing team. A Visual Designer Intern will help our team strengthen the content of our portfolio companies in a fashion that is visually appealing and engaging.
- We’re looking for a creative mind who is able to take responsibility, is independent, and can look at challenges in a solution-oriented manner.
- By taking on the role of a Visual Designer intern, you will be given the freedom to formulate and carry out your own strategic and creative plans together with the Content Marketer.
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a small team where your voice will be heard
- High paced tech company
- Flexible working hours/days
- Work in an open, creative environment at The Design Thinking Center Amsterdam
- Internship compensation
- Affinity with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic visualization skills (Illustrator, Axure, Smaply, or other)
- MBO/HBO/WO in graphic design, media, or similar subject
- Live in de Randstad area (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft)
- Curious, creative, and independent
- Interest in photography or videography is a plus
- Available for at least 1 day a week
- Application Procedure
Does this sound like something for you? Please apply by emailing your CV, English cover lever, and links to your work/portfolio to Janelle de Weerd, We Accelerate People Content Marketer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Desired Academic Background
- Media, arts, culture and history
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Apply Before: