TRADE MARKETING INTERNSHIP-DUTCH NATIVE
- Regular internship
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Marketing to join our Dutch marketing team within our Consumer Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include:
• Trade and retail marketing ;
• Social media and content marketing ;
• Event ;
• Digital marketing ;
What do we offer?
1. An adventure in the cutting-edge field of navigation solutions and Tech Sports Products;
2. The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
3. 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
4. A 6 months internship contract
5. The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as a Marketing Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, Communications, Commercial or a related field of study;
• Proficient in English and Dutch;
• Available to work 40 hours per week
• Outgoing, goal-oriented team-player, with excellent communication skills;
• Hands-on mentality
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
• You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
• You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
- Application Procedure
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, GPS sports watches, and action cameras. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (ref job ID) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careers
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Social and behavioural sciences, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Apply Before: