Stage wetenschappelijke journalistiek
- Regular internship
- Keeping up with (inter)national news and trends about food.
- Recognizing the true meaning behind news
- Writing (news)articles, blogs, and conducting interviews.
- Visiting events, lectures and symposia.
A hard working student with an (almost) completed bachelors program. Knowledge of Word, Excel and knows how to work with a CMS. They are available for 4-5 days a week, for a period of at least 4 months.
- Application Procedure
Send an e-mail to the publisher of Foodlog at:
- Desired Academic Background
- Earth and Sustainability, Natural sciences, Language, literature and communication, Health and Life Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 4-5 motnhs
- Apply Before: