Partnerships management Internship
- Research internship
If you are looking for an internship within a start up digital media company then look no further. With over 5 years of experience integrating interns into world class media organisations the time has arrived to fuel our own company with bright and talented individuals.
– 6 to 12 months period.
Job description :
● Building PR and Marketing contacts, write press releases, meet with editors, report and influence to expand the awareness of evvnt.com
● Broadcast and publish it to a large number of event sites
● Publish for a large range of events (nightlife, comedy, music, conferences...)
● Responsible for the site Blog / Facebook / Twitter and all channel
● Writing engaging posts for all the social media platforms used
● Amplifying new activities through social media
● Managing our social community including reacting to comments on the various platforms
● Identifying key individuals and develop relationships to convert potential clients to long-term custom
● Deliver weekly/monthly verbal reports to managers with updates from your observations
● Discover new potential clients through Campaign and lead generation
● Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
● Must be part of the Erasmus, Leonardo Da Vinci or Comenius program.
● Fluent in English both written and spoken
● Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
● Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
● Strong organization skills
● Willingness to work hard and play even harder
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
- Application Procedure
Contact email@example.com – please submit your online profile (Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter) and a copy of your CV
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- Apply Before: