- Regular internship
At Deskbookers, we're revolutionizing the way you organize your work and meet with your colleagues and business partners. Deskbookers is a trusted online platform where people throughout Europe can experience thousands of unique and inspiring work and meeting spaces. Founded in 2013, we are based in Amsterdam and are currently one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands.
Our goal is to become the biggest platform in the world in 2020. We are backed by successful investors and we are getting ready to conquer Europe first, after we are planning to move the USA and Asia.
As a partner marketing intern you will learn everything about partner marketing. Your activities will be monitoring and watch over our partner content, writing blogs and set up projects to increase conversion on deskbookers.com. You are eager to learn, proactive and enthusiastic. You also like writing and you love to convince consumers to make a booking at Deskbookers.com.
- You’re in your third year of a HBO/WO marketing, communication or interactive media study
- You’re available for a minimal of 5 months starting from August/September
- Affinity with online marketing and the fast movements in marketing
- You’re not afraid of data. We will throw you in the deep, but won’t let you drown
- You’re independent and you are not afraid to share your ideas
- You’re in a rollercoaster so you never give up
- You are fully fluent or a native Dutch speaker
- Application Procedure
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or apply via the website: https://www.deskbookers.com/en-gb/jobs/internship-marketing-j841625B12F
- Desired Academic Background
- Social and behavioural sciences, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5 months
- Apply Before: