Internship PR at Pocket Media!
- Regular internship
As a Marketing/PR intern, you will be working on multiple projects:
• Help to build a cutting-edge technology platform to lead our company through an exciting period of growth;
• Support, executing and optimizing marketing and PR activities of Pocket Media;
• Create and send out monthly newsletters;
• Execute social media content plan, update all social media channels for Pocket Media;
• Organize everything around conventions that Pocket Media employees attend;
• Organizing mobile advertising meetups.
Job requirements for the Ideal candidate:
• You are currently studying Bachelor/Master specialized in marketing/ communication/ media/ PR
• You speak English fluently (company language). Other languages are a bonus (Dutch, French, Spanish, etc);
• Passion for Mobile and Social Media;
• Experience with Marketing, PR, Social Media, blogging and interviews.
- Application Procedure
On May 11 we have a Meet up for future interns. Pocket Media would love to see you there. If we think you are a promising candidate we invite you for a second interview and afterwards the singing of contracts.
- Desired Academic Background
- Media, arts, culture and history
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5-6 months
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: