Internship Marketing / Communication
- Regular internship
Where will you do your internship?
We are a young and dynamic enterprise, where you as intern will always be busy! The Veneta team is unconstrained and sociable. We see or interns as full team members and therefore you will get many cups of coffee as your colleagues will get for you. We take you up in our team, which allows you to learn a lot and to make your own contribution.
What will you do?
Together with the team, you will set up marketing strategies to get the German website successfully live. After our growth in the Netherlands we are ready to cross the border! A special project where we can use your help. In addition to setting up marketing strategies, you will also do some marketing analyses (how can we enter the German market the best?) and translate web texts into German.
Can you tick the following boxes?
- You are currently studying in a subject related degree.
- You have a critical and analytical attitude.
- Great work ethic! You show initiative with pleasure and bring your own ideas.
- You can start the internship from September (or earlier).
- German is your mother tongue, so you speak it like no other.
Which boxes do we tick?
- Unconstrained cooperation. From the common lunch – you don’t have to take a lunch box! – to beer on Friday afternoon. And do not frighten: Now and then a football rolls along your desk.
- We make everything available to you, you need to do your job well.
- You are a full team member with own contribution.
- Application Procedure
Would you like to conquer the German market together with our team? Send your CV and motivation in German to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5 month
- German and Dutch (English is a +)
- Apply Before: