Internship – European Policy
- Regular internship
You will be part of our European Policy team where we work on projects such as:
• Evaluations of EU Commission programmes, projects and legislation
• Studies on topical issues (in preparation for new European initiatives)
• Impact Assessments of new Commission initiatives
You will work across a range of policy areas:
• Public policy: employment and social affairs, migration and home affairs.
• Business policy: internal market, industrial policy and entrepreneurship, digitalisation.
• Sustainable policy: environment, energy, transport, climate change.
During your internship, you will be involved in different assignments, e.g. desk research, interviews, surveys, analyses, and data processing, as well as some administrative tasks. The working language is English.
You have a Bachelor's degree and are studying for or have a Master's Degree, preferably in European Studies, Political Science, Law, Economics, Social Sciences, where you are/were among the top students. You have knowledge of and interest in the EU. You have knowledge in one or more of the policy areas mentioned above.
You are analytical, structured and good at handling many tasks at the same time, and have an excellent command of English, both written and oral. It is an advantage if you are fluent in a second European language, such as French, German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish. It is moreover an advantage if you have experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis and/or evaluation methodology, either from your studies or from a student job.
- Application Procedure
Please apply by sending us your CV and cover letter only via our online application system by following the link on this page:
If you need more information or would like to discuss this position further, please contact Manager Vanessa Ludden at VANL@ramboll.com
We look forward to hearing from you by the 3rd of December 2017.
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Law, Economics, Earth and Sustainability, Social and behavioural sciences, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- Master students
- 6 months
- 900 euros per month
- Apply Before:
- Ramboll Management Consulting
- European policy department
- Square de Meeus 35
- Vanessa Ludden
- Square de Meeus 35
- +32 (0) 2 893 97 62