Internship at SIM Alkmaar
- Regular internship
Internship at SIM Supply chain Information Management - Alkmaar
Currently we are looking for interns at SIM Supply chain Information Management in Alkmaar.
SIM is offering the possibility for an internship from September 2017 for preferably a third year work placement, however a graduation internship can also be discussed.
Supply Chain Information Management (SIM) is a dynamic company with the aim to support its customers to map, visualize and understand the sustainability risks in their supply chains. SIM is a service-oriented knowledge provider with a secure and collaborative software tool. SIM helps its customers to manage their supply chain risks in real-time and improve issues related to product safety, quality, social compliance and environmental risks. SIM’s Customers are mostly large international operating retailers.
We support customers who want to make a difference in their supply chain with their buying power in a cost effective way.
SIM is looking for HBO students from in the following fields of study:
- International Business
- Business Economics
- Business IT & Management
- if you are from a different education and think you could be an asset to our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You are a team player, but can also work independently, you are good at planning and organizing, you are proactive and critical and enjoy working with data and transforming it into relevant information. Furthermore, you are encouraged to think together with the team and share your ideas about business processes and how SIM can help companies make their supply chain transparent and sustainable in a cost-effective way for both clients and SIM.
• Affinity and/or experience with sustainability and/or food safety, and willingness to educate yourself further in this field of expertise
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English languages
• Good computer skills and office software skills
• You are living in Noord-Holland (or willing to move)
- Application Procedure
What we offer:
• A position that enables self-initiative and ownership
• A great place to work with motivated, professional and enthusiastic colleagues
• Attention for professional growth through continuous coaching and training
• Possibilities to grow within a company that is growing
• Internship remuneration
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please go to: www.simsupplychain.com
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: