Intern Treasury – 6 months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at the adidas Group
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Support the treasury activities of the Dutch adidas-group entities and help to advance our role acting as the liaison between the Dutch companies and the Group Treasury function in Germany.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Continuously working on improving adidas International Trading BV ‘sales & purchase hedge forecast' accuracy.
- Update and monitor all FX deals initiated by Group Treasury.
- Assist to manage the liquidity reporting of adidas International Trading BV.
- Analyzing the cash flow movement in relation to the changes in P&L and BS accounts of adidas International Trading BV.
- Assist to perform analysis of actuals vs forecast for both Exchange Rate Variance and Liquidity Planner.
- Supports projects, monthly closing routines, ad hoc report and data analysis as required.
• Currently a Finance and Accounting student at a university or other instance of higher education- Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
• Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations
• Good knowledge of balance sheet items, working capital management and cash flow.
• Excellent IT/MS-Office skills (mostly Excel and Access).
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Fluent in English (oral and in writing).
• Accurate and result driven.
• Pro-active, action oriented and solution-minded team player.
• Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn.
- Application Procedure
Apply through the adidas career site:
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before: