Intern Talent Acquisition – 6 months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
As an Intern with Talent Acquisition, you will work with team, supporting all administration elements of the recruiting lifecycle in an effective and efficient manner. Inline with the global targets you will support in providing fast and efficient service to candidates and managers up on all travel and interview arrangements whilst working on other projects detailed in the Amsterdam TA strategy.
Internship at the adidas Group:
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and manage eRecruiting solution (SuccessFactors) with candidate activity updates whilst ensuring seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details (confirmations to LM, HRM, Candidate, Recruiter)
• To support the TA team in projects relating to the global targets and Amsterdam strategy. This includes employer branding, campus and decision science initiatives.
• Organise all travel, meeting room and accommodation requirements for F2F interviews
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Currently a student at a university or other instance of higher education- Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
• Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations
• Previous experience within a corporate environment dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Team player mentality, we’re looking for someone who is independent and structured in their method of working
• Previous experience with Microsoft office and other business related programs is desirable
Start Date: September 1, 2017
- Application Procedure
Apply via the adidas career site: http://careers.adidas-group.com/jobs/intern-talent-acquisition-6-months-160090
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- Ash Dawood
- +31 205 650 521