Intern SCM Communications and Events – 6 months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at the adidas Group:
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Organize onsite meetings, including collecting business requirements, liaising with external services providers and monitoring the logistics set up.
• Plan management meetings (from designing agenda, arranging logistics, to facilitating reimbursement, ensure a smooth run.
• Maintain date quality under concur system and optimize Concur system by identifying system issue & collaborating with IT to address problem
• Manage Sr. management travel plans, support the Concur expenses reimbursement for management team
• Liaise with Finance department, recharging & redistricting reallocating the expense/budget to correct cost center (including relocation expense)
• Create user guide to facilitate on boarding process for new team members and help onboarding
• Control & Monitor Supply Chain main email distribution list
• Reinforce the process of standardization related to IT & facility request
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor student of business, communication, event management, or relevant field – Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
• Applies to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
• Good knowledge of MS office (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
• Outgoing and enthusiastic
• Confidence and excellent communication skills
Start Date: September 1, 2017
- Application Procedure
Apply via the adidas career site: http://careers.adidas-group.com/jobs/intern-scm-communications-and-events-6-months-160011
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- Ash Dawood
- +31 205 650 52