Intern Global Customer Service – Training And Change Management – 6 months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
The Training and Change Management Group within the adidas Global Customer Service Department is responsible for defining the Global Training strategy for our CS Operations in various locations throughout the world, as well as communicating and tracking all relevant changes on our CRM platform and business processes. In order to meet the growth targets of the company in the Direct-to-Consumer space, we are looking for an enthusiastic Intern to support out team with Training material creation, update and delivery for all Global markets. The intern will also be involved in Change Management activities to measure the implementation and effectiveness of the training deployed in the different countries
Internship at the adidas Group:
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be part of a team responsible for all matters related to Training within the Global CS team, and will attend regular scheduled meetings in order to identify, analyze and document training needs on new features and processes. You will create, manage and update the Training material relevant to all our global CS markets.
• You will be involved in training sessions for the members of our extended team with the material that you have created or helped create; this may include attending or delivering (remote) Train-the-Trainer sessions. You will be required to learn about our Salesforce.com CRM platform through existing material, including self-learning tools so that you can lead Training projects about new functionalities being rolled-out.
• You will help to keep track of the changes implemented to assess their impact on Global Operations by monitoring Key Performance Indicators and users’ feedback.
• You will work with our extended Training team to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in processes, policies, procedures, business initiatives and tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Currently a Business or Computer Science student at a leading university or other instance of higher education, with preference for demonstrated experience or a minor in Education Sciences - Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months).
• Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive, independent, creative and flexible.
• Ability to translate complex business and technical changes into clear and simple training content.
• Outstanding command of English, and advanced MS Office skills.
Start Date: September 1, 2017
- Application Procedure
Apply through the adidas career site:
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- Ash Dawood
- +31 205 650 521