Intern Digital Creative Services – 6 Months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
As a Digital Production Intern, you will support the Digital Creative Services team to deliver creative campaigns and processes. You’ll work with in the Digital Production team supporting daily tasks; such as creative workflows, briefs, planning and resources in close collaboration with designers, copywriters and other producers .
Internship at the adidas Group:
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assistance on all day to day tasks
• Support digital producer on delivery of campaigns.
• Close collaboration with Creative Services Team; designers, copywriters and producers
• Project management of smaller own projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Currently a Business or Marketing student at a university or other instance of higher education- Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months) - preferably in the field of Marketing/Creative or similar
• Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations
• Great communications skills - English and excellent written & verbal
• Enthusiastic team player who’s keen to learn, hard work and be part of a creative team
• Organised, with an excellent attention to detail, who passionate about design and digital
Start Date: September 1, 2017
- Application Procedure
Apply through the adidas career site: http://careers.adidas-group.com/jobs/intern-digital-creative-services-6-months-159926
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- Ash Dawood
- +31 205 650 521