Intern Brand Marketing – Localizations – 6 months
- Regular internship
Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at the adidas Group will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
The localizations intern will have a great exposure to a global team and dynamic work atmosphere. Tasks will include, supporting with analytics review, preparing some reports for weekly global distribution, helping with projects as and when needed, and finally learn how it is to manage a team of global copywriters.
Internship at the adidas Group :
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support the adidas Localizations Managers on regular adidas Localizations/Translations related topics.
• Main point of contact with Global Analytics team for analytics on the translated content in the local websites and the eComm CRM team for newsletters.
• Responsible for site bug eCom reports from the Markets – create tickets in JIRA system to request fixes
• Support on communications with the markets regarding translation topics and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Currently a Business or Marketing student at a university or other instance of higher education- Enrolled for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
• Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations
• Passion for brand marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of a few foreign languages
- Application Procedure
Apply through the adidas career site: http://careers.adidas-group.com/jobs/intern-brand-marketing-localizations-6-months-159905
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- Ash Dawood
- +31 205 650 52