Human Resources Analyst – Internship | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Regular internship
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
- Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
- Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
- Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
- Handle the visa application process for new hires and help orientate them as they arrive.
- Take part in expanding the business in current markets, as well as develop it in new markets alongside a highly entrepreneurial and international team.
- You have studied or are studying Human Resources, Recruiting, Business, or similar subjects.
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Application Procedure
If you are interested in this position and would like to be part of the UMAI family apply at: http://umai.breezy.hr/p/113f40427bce-human-resources-analyst-recruitment--internship
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Governance, Social and behavioural sciences, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Apply Before:
- Tim Jessen