Graphic Design Intern | Full-time | Kuala Lumpur
- Regular internship
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- An interest in website design / UX
- Good understand Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A good understanding of best practice in digital design across typography and user experience
- Attention to detail and pride in the quality of work.
- An active learner who seeks answers and knowledge by researching and observing
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates flexibility when supporting the production team
- Brainstorm and create design elements and concepts.
- Work closely with the Digital production team, designers and developers efficiently and to deadline.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Opportunity to learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a meaningful international network.
- Application Procedure
If you are interested in this position and would like to be part of the UMAI family apply at: http://umai.breezy.hr/p/792eaa0845df-graphic-designer-internship
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Economics, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Apply Before:
- Tim Jessen