Digital Marketing Analytics Internship @Philips Amsterdam
- Regular internship
The Digital Marketing intern will be part of Philips Health and Wellness, a fast paced business within Philips Health Tech, also the carrier of two of Philips biggest and exciting sub brands; Philips Sonicare and Philips AVENT. You will support the dynamic Digital team for two categories: Oral Health Care and Mother and Child Care.
A key part of this role involves supporting the digital analytics projects. It’s a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of how to measure, analyze and optimize marketing activities on digital touch points, but it will also give you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by team.
As part of the Digital Marketing Team, you will be working closely with our overall marketing team consisting of specialists from various marketing functions including communications, shopper, and consumer care and consumer engagement. You will also be working closely with our product managers and our contacts in the markets.
The internship position requires the following skills:
• Studying towards Bachelor/Master (Bsc./Msc.) in Economics, Business, Marketing or similar
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Outstanding communication and time-management
• Strong affinity with numbers
• Ability to work with formulas and graphs in MS Excel
• Basic understanding of website analytics / trends
• Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills to support decision-making being able to draw meaning from data
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to work hands on to deliver projects from concept to completion
• Contributing to great team spirit
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
We’re looking for a student to join our digital marketing team who want to obtain some valuable work experience within the digital field in a dynamic international environment.
• Paid full time 6 month internship based in Amsterdam
• We prefer students (need to be enrolled during course of the internship) able to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for
You are enrolled as a student, passionate about digital, analytics and consumers. You are eager to learn about an integrated marketing approach in order to optimize performance in different markets worldwide. Currently you are studying towards your Bachelor/Master (Bsc./Msc.) in Economics, Business, Marketing or similar. The role requires you to have a great ability for problem solving and analytics. A successful candidate for this position should be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and comfortable collecting and synthesizing data.
- Application Procedure
Please send your application to Kerstin.Unterlauf@philips.com
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics and Governance Mathematics and Information Sciences, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- BG Health & Wellness
- Amstelplein 2
1096 BC Amsterdam
- Kerstin Unterlauf
- Amstelplein 2
1096 BC Amsterdam