Creative intern, Droog Design
- Regular internship
We are looking for a creative intern to assist our Design+Desires team on a fulltime basis for a minimum
of six months.
• Create clear engaging content, graphics and design layouts for our Design+Desires platform, social
media accounts, online and email newsletters, polls and blogs;
• Come up with new ideas and topics for our blog and social media networks and the Design+Desires
program in general;
• Assist our creative team with the production of new articles on a variety of topics from fashion to
design to food, for our social media and blog;
• General editorial duties like fact checking, interviewing, transcribing and copy editing (English).
• Supporting our public events in Hôtel Droog.
• Born communicator
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (preferably also Dutch)
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Savvy in blogging and active user of social media including Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
• Extremely organized, very attentive to detail, style and composition and with highly refined aesthetics
• The ability to work independently as well as in a team;
• Able to define and work with deadlines
• A thirst for learning new things and not afraid to explore
• Analytical skills and a research-driven mindset
• Broad interests (art, sociology, literature, psychology, fashion and lifestyle)
Working at Droog will give you the opportunity to sharpen your skills. Your creativity is highly valued in our
team and we offer you the chance to further develop your profile in design thinking. The internship will benefit your deeper understanding of Droog’s unique project and program making in the field of urban
- Application Procedure
Please email your CV and a PDF portfolio (no more than 5MB) to email@example.com, along with a motivation letter. Let us know what you think about Design+Desires and what you could add to our team and digital platform!
- Desired Academic Background
- Social and behavioural sciences, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: