- Regular internship
Under the supervision of our Marketing and Communications Manager you will:
- Implement the organisation’s overall communications strategy and public relations initiatives across various (social media) platforms.
- Write (social media) content that is consistent with the organisation’s mission and values.
- Write the content for our new website.
- Assist with updating information on the corporate website.
- Write press releases in English and Dutch.
You bring to the table:
- Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/master degree in International Marketing and/or Communications, Journalism, Media or equivalent. You have some experience with structuring a new website.
- Doer: You get things done. You are very hands-on and proactive. You are independently looking for newsworthy information in the organisation. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You are result- and quality-oriented. You are analytical and organised.
- Team player: You are able to work independently as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use that to learn, improve, and get better. You have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner: You learn new things very quickly. You extensively use your creativity to help the organisation reach its success faster.
- Excellent communicator: You write and communicate excellently to different audiences. English is your native/near native language. Dutch is a great plus.
- Application Procedure
Are you interested?
Please visit our website: http://www.hiil.org/about-us/vacancies-and-internships and send your application to email@example.com. For additional information please contact either this e-mail or call Hannah via +31 (0) 64 105 7797.
- Desired Academic Background
- Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- at least 5 month
- 210 Euro plus travel remuneration
- Apply Before: