Challenging internship economic structuring for renewable energy projects
- Regular internship
In order to develop sustainable energy projects in the most efficient manner, Everest Energy created TADS, a proven advisory product enhancing the efficiency of the entire project development process. The intern will be involved in the development process of TADS to further develop the product offering. Therefore, the Company is seeking support in the form of:
• Support the methodology-development of the platform
• Support the qualitative development/ writing of the sub-parts of platform
• Gather and streamline qualitative data to support/underpin all the quantitative Assumptions,Units, Methods and References.
• Execute field testing of the platform - interact with colleagues, (external) developers users and users (‘friendlies’)
Everest Energy is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated student in the field of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business Information and/or Economics or related studies.
The student is expected to have the following characteristics:
• Communication skills: pro-active, accessible, informative and open to share information/ideas.
• Computer skills: use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power BI.
• Ability to transfer info into workable data
• Commercial sense
• Result driven
• Self-starting - Entrepreneurial
• Ability to work across cultures
- Application Procedure
To apply to this internship opportunity please send an e-mail including CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: