Business Development Representative Internship – Barcelona
- Regular internship
Are you looking to work in an international, fast-growing company in the heart of Barcelona?
Are you interested in undertaking a role with responsibility?
Are you a self-starter, goal driven, and detail orientated?
During your internship as a business development representative, you will be help to generate business opportunities on behalf of S2M’s clients, with the aim to achieve sales goals and objectives to ensure lasting results. This will require you to;
- Research and update market and competitor insights;
- Identify and generate leads;
- Identify prospects;
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient marketing strategies;
- Report progress updates;
- Organise client sales meetings for qualified leads.
Why work for us?
- Opportunities to take on real responsibilities from an early stage; the more you learn, and the more you deliver, the more you will be able to grow;
- We will provide you with and teach you the Lean Start-up methodology to enable you to really contribute to the company’s success;
- You will learn and gain valuable experience in a variety of topics including complex sales and account based marketing;
- A fixed salary plus a variable bonus scheme based on what you achieve;
- If you excel during your internship, you could become a permanent member of our team.
What do we require?
- An appetite to learn complex B2B sales in IT, Technology, Software and Finance related industries in an international context;
- Full English proficiency plus native level in one of the following languages (Dutch, German, English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian or French);
- Bachelor/Master/MBA degree;
- You don’t need to be an expert; if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach you.
What else do we like?
- Good understanding or background in Finance, Marketing & Sales, Business Administration, IT/Software Engineering;
- Interest in technology, IT or the Fintech industry;
- Proactive, persuasive and curious by nature;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills;
- Effective business communication skills;
- Team-working skills.
- Application Procedure
Interested in being part of our team?
If you are interested in joining us, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments and information. Remember to include all the documents with the requested information, otherwise your application won’t be considered.
- CV (Curriculum Vitae);
- Motivation letter (pointing out your relevant experience and motivation for working with us);
- Possible start date;
- Expected duration of the internship.
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- 5-6 months
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: