Business Analyst – EMEA Sales Operations Internship (6 months)
- Regular internship
- Develop process/tools to help sales operations team manage queries from the sales field
- Design, document and implement business processes
- Review existing workflows and processes, then improve and document.
- Provide business analytics (Excel, Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Data governance
- Investigate and procure data augmentation and cleansing solutions to improve data quality
- Merging and de-duplication of records in various functional areas.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sale-driven environment.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent requests/issues.
- Business acument, including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Undergraduate/graduate student in The Netherlands who is majoring in Economics, Business studies, Business Administration or related subjects
- Interest in tech/sales
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship. Flexible start date September-October 2017.
- Application Procedure
Please apply by using the following link: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/paloaltonetworks/job/oRrW5fw3?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=LinkedIn
- Desired Academic Background
- Economics, Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- 6 months
- 500 euros per month
- Apply Before: