Advancing healthcare internship
- Regular internship
For technical or medical students who want to (temporarily) shed their lab coats or put away their stethoscopes, NLC is offering a full-time internship position. NLC is a specialised incubator that turns research into products and medical innovations into sustainable companies. NLC has a vibrant
ecosystem that brings together the right people from medical, corporate, and entrepreneurial settings to build the future of healthcare. We are looking for motivated students who want to experience entrepreneurship, and use their expert knowledge to help find and select Europe’s most promising inventions.
In this role you’ll be in contact with doctors and researchers to assess the innovation from different perspectives. You’ll investigate the market and competing technologies, you’ll get a taste of the
commercial side by developing business strategies, and most importantly, your work will impact patients.
Do you want to be part of this adventure and put your superpowers to use to complement the NLC team?
● High-potential students in the last phase of their academic study with (preferably) a medical
or technical background;
● Strong, professional communicators in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
● Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
● Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it.
- Application Procedure
Did we catch your attention and are you interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or an application with a (short) motivation and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The NLC Team.
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference, Mathematics and Information Sciences, Natural sciences, Health and Life Sciences
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- ±6 months
- Apply Before: