Account Manager Assistant Intern- Dutch Market
- Regular internship
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for an Account Manager Assistant intern for our Dutch market, to join our Monetization team in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Head of Monetization, you would be in charge of managing the sending of advertising campaigns across our databases.
Your tasks would be to:
• Manage and execute of E-mail campaigns by negotiating with marketing affiliate
platforms, media agencies and advertisers
• Negotiate the pay-outs and business models with new and existing partners.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing business
partners and clients.
• Expand the Dutch market, ensuring the increase in eCPM and margin.
• Analyze and optimize the results of affiliate programs and campaigns
Monetary help: 600 € gross/ month
• The possibility to gain a permanent contract at the end of the internship
• An opportunity to gain first-hand practical knowledge of one of primary digital
marketing channels, while working in a dynamic and international environment
of a continuously expanding company.
• A workplace in the center of one of Spain’s primary cities, Barcelona
Fluent Dutch, and a good level of Spanish or English
• We are looking for a highly rigorous and organized individual, with strong
communication skills and passion for marketing.
• We significantly value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an
• Analytical skills are also highly valued.
• Good knowledge of Office programs.
• We require the signing of an internship agreement with a university or school
- Application Procedure
You just need to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in copy. Then we will ask you to prepare ur internship paperwork with the university.but we will give u detailed guidelines to proceed.
- Desired Academic Background
- Law, Economics, Governance, Mathematics and Information Sciences, Natural sciences, Health and Life Sciences, Earth and Sustainability, Social and behavioural sciences, Media, arts, culture and history, Language, literature and communication, Philosophy and religious studies, Education
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months if possible
- Apply Before: