Intern international projects
- Regular internship
Habitat for Humanity The Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic intern to support the fundraising and projects department for the period of September 2017 – February 2018.
What are your tasks/activities
During this internship you will be working as a part of the team and you will learn about several aspects of working at a charity. Besides supporting the fundraising and projects manager, you will receive a wide array of tasks which you are expected to conduct independently, such as:
• research for the preparation of applications to (company) funds,
• preparing and developing donor reports,
• preparing presentations for your fundraising colleagues
• writing project proposals,
• monitoring ongoing projects in collaboration with colleagues from the international Habitat offices
• help think about campaigns and events focused on generating leads
• Writing and maintaining company and fund profiles
• Administrating and registering diverse office activities
What can you expect
• You will be working on 101 tasks at the same time, will become acquainted with various aspects of working at a charity organization, meet inspiring people, overcomes stress and unexpected bumps, and in the end you will be proud of your own achievements.
• You will be given a working space in our office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk where you will be part of a small and friendly team full of passion and ambition in a international non-profit organization,
• You will receive an internship contract from September 1st 2017 until February 1st 2018 (indicative) for a minimum of 4 days a week and will receive an internship compensation of €250 a month (for a 40 hour work week).
Who we are looking for
For this internship we are looking for an enthusiastic HBO/WO intern m/f who studies marketing/development cooperation/ durability / information and communication/ business management / commercial or international economics or anything comparable.
Besides that, we are looking for an intern who recognizes him- or herself in the following profile:
• enthusiastic about Habitat’s objectives and working method,
• writes flawless and fluent Dutch and English,
• is a natural in planning and organizing,
• is proactive, flexible, and has a healthy dose of opportunism,
• 3rd year WO bachelor, master or HBO student,
• available for a minimum of 5 months for at least 32 hours a week.
- Application Procedure
Are you interested in this challenging internship and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Would you like to have more information or do you have any questions, then please contact Marije Minderop (020 800 2975).
- Desired Academic Background
- No preference
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5 months
- € 250 per month (based on a 40 hour work week)
- Apply Before: